Preparing for birth workshop
- Gentle yoga practice for you and your partner
- Learning to work together as you might in labour
- Learning breathing, relaxation, and massage for labour
- Learning movements and positions for birth
- Understanding the birthing body and natural coping strategies
- Bonding meditation with your baby
Pregnancy is a time to feel relaxed and joyful about giving birth. By preparing yourself and ensuring you have all the information and support you need for birth you can make choices that are right for you.This workshop is an opportunity for you and your birth partner to prepare for birth by learning and understanding the birthing body and how birthing positions, breathing and massage can help you both to feel supported, grounded, relaxed and calm in all stages of labour. This workshop also offers useful birthing hints and tips and practical tools as to how you can manage and enjoy labour and work together, by keeping the environment calm, safe and as relaxed as possible at this unique and wonderful time.